- A Message To Our Community
- Postponed: Free CPR Training Program
- Community News: Eastlakes Domestic Violence Committee
- Community News: Clubs & Community Awards Finalist
- Community News: Belmont High School
- Community News: Belmont Neighbourhood Centre
- Community News: Lifeline Service Returns to Belmont
- Community News: Centre for Hope Youth Centre
- Community News: A New Bus for Lakeside School
Please note that the Club is temporarily closed due to Federal Government orders as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Across the globe, individuals, families, communities, and businesses are adjusting to a new reality in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. We extend heartfelt sympathy to anyone impacted by the virus, and sincere gratitude to the healthcare workers and organisations on the front lines battling this unprecedented disease. This web page is where we will continue to provide community updates on how we are responding to this rapidly evolving situation.
We are currently using this down time to work on the business, to ensure that we can return bigger and better than ever before. Our members, our valuable staff and our local network of stakeholders are our primary focus. As such it is our goal to get back to business as soon as it is safe for our community to do so, so that we can continue to provide for those that rely on us.
For now we are currently working on a number of avenues for our staff to be redeployed in industries experiencing shortages, and we are pleased to say that some staff members have already been successful in securing employment. We will keep you informed of how our staff members are faring over the course of the next few weeks, or months that we remain closed.
Given the abrupt nature of the forced closure upon our industry, we would also like to reassure our members of the following:
- Your Ascent Rewards loyalty program tier and Ascent Points balance will remain unchanged for the duration of the closure.
- The Membership Renewal ’16 Suitcases Cash Draw’ and ‘Hamilton Island Getaway’ promotions will be rescheduled to within the first 2 weeks of reopening
- The App Cash Draw will be rescheduled to within the first 4 weeks of reopening.
Should you have any questions about your membership or the Club’s position, please don’t hesitate to get in contact. At this stage we are still unaware when we will be permitted to re-open, however, we would like to assure all of you that we will be back open for business once this pandemic is behind us and we are permitted to open our doors once again. Please keep this web page bookmarked, or follow us on Facebook, to be the first to know when we will be returning to serve you once again.
We are still committed to ensuring that our local community will emerge from this challenging situation stronger and more united. We would like to reiterate the importance of staying calm, following basic hand hygiene and social distancing practices, and supporting each other to keep our community safe and well.
In the meantime, we wish all of our members and community stakeholders all the best and stand in solidarity with you all as we navigate the challenging road ahead. We are all in this together and will endeavour to rebuild as a more connected community.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support during this time. We look forward to when we can turn the lights on and welcome you back to the 16s.