- A Message To Our Community
- The Boat Shed Bar 5th Birthday Giveaway
- Postponed: Free CPR Training Program
- Community News: Eastlakes Domestic Violence Committee
- Community News: Clubs & Community Awards Finalist
- Community News: Belmont High School
- Community News: Belmont Neighbourhood Centre
- Community News: Lifeline Service Returns to Belmont
- Community News: Centre for Hope Youth Centre
- Community News: A New Bus for Lakeside School
Our focus has always been, and continues to be, on the health and well-being of our staff, patrons and the broader community as we face the COVID-19 pandemic together.
Currently, we offer access to Members Only (excluding those members who reside within Victoria, who will not be permitted to enter the Club). Our intention behind this condition of entry is to reduce the risk of transmission within our venue and the community to help protect our local stakeholders and is based on feedback that we have received from a range of members and is consistent with similar positions adopted by some of our competitors. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause and trust that you can understand our stance in these challenging times.
To assist us reduce mingling between different areas within Belmont 16s, we have been able to utilise our unique layout and large physical footprint to designate three separate COVID Safe areas within the Club to comply with the current Government guidelines. As a consequence, we have modified our layout so that each COVID Safe area has only one entry point and also has access to separate food and beverage services.
- Area 1 is our lakeside food and beverage precinct which has a capacity of 300 people and comprises of Blend Café, Sails Eatery, Salt – Steak & Seafood, Mario’s Pizza, Bay Bar and The Star Lounge
- Area 2 has a capacity of 183 people and covers our gaming lounges
- Area 3 has a capacity of 157 people and includes the Boat Shed Bar as well as Burger Bros
To help us manage the movement of people in the Club we have made adjustments to current raffle program as well as our Club Bingo, Cash Housie and Trivia.
When visiting Belmont 16s we request that you follow our signage, remain seated and respect the directions of our COVID Safe Marshals who are identifiable by their blue vests, they are here to help you and keep all of us safe and healthy.
It is important that we all contribute to keeping everybody safe and healthy during the pandemic. While Belmont 16s remain committed to our COVID Safe practices such as enhanced hygiene and cleaning regimes, promoting social distancing and providing clear thoroughfares to avoid co-mingling, you can also play your part by maintaining your distance from others, by using the hand sanitizers that we have provided and most importantly staying at home if you are feeling unwell.
Since the commencement of the pandemic we have all been forced to modify the way we go about our everyday lives, which creates uncertainty in us all. The one constant is that at Belmont 16s you will always find our smiling team ready to deliver first class hospitality and serve you delicious meals, frosty beverages and Lake Macquarie’s best coffee in your Club in the safest way we can.
As we have found during the pandemic, the guidelines can change quickly and we need to be agile. On this basis we will continue to regularly monitor developments and adapt as required to keep us all safe.
On behalf of all of the Belmont 16s team we thank you for your understanding and look forward to seeing you again soon in your COVID-Safe Club.
On behalf of all of the Belmont 16s team we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Chief Executive Officer