We are on the search for experienced professionals to work in Customer Experience predominately in the Gaming and Concierge area’s.
We recruit people who reflect our four Ignite Program pillars: (Pssst! this is a big part of our selection criteria)
- Represent – Attitude and self-presentation
- Engage – Ready to interact with others through open POSITIVE body language
- Connect – Ability to understand others
- Care – TEAMWORK!
What we ask of you:
- Demonstrated experience in Gaming and Concierge areas (applicants without experience will not be considered)
- Excel in the four Ignite Program pillars noted above (R.E.C.C)
- Excellent availability – Ability to work days, nights and weekends (We are a late trader – 3am close!)
- Strong ability to show initiative – (do things without being asked!)
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- RSA/RCG are a must
In return Belmont 16s will offer:
- Above award wages under our Enterprise Agreement
- A stable work environment in a successful business
- Excellent employee reward system ($1000 a month in rewards given to employees)
- Flexibility – A committed focus to a Work-Life Balance
- Working for an organisation that gives back to the community
- Learning and development opportunities
How to apply:
Applications without a cover letter addressing the question below as requested WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Please APPLY NOW with a cover letter addressing the following questions:
- What is the worst customer experience you have had?
- Why was is the worst/what caused it?
- How could it have been dealt with better?
along with an up-to-date resume through seek to let us know you are interested.