- Complete Our Member Survey For A Chance To Win $200 Cash
- Christmas Ham Raffles – Three Times A Week Until Christmas
- HUGE Christmas Toy Raffle – Sunday 1 December
- New Year’s Eve Free Entertainment at 16s
- Member Meal Deal Dining Specials
- Christmas Day Lunch Is On Sale Now
- Happy 4th Birthday The Boat Shed Bar! What’s new?
- Play, Win, Redeem On The Ascent Rewards Kiosk!
- Community News: Eastlakes Domestic Violence Committee
- Community News: Clubs & Community Awards Finalist
- Community News: Belmont High School
- Community News: Belmont Neighbourhood Centre
- Community News: Lifeline Service Returns to Belmont
- Community News: Centre for Hope Youth Centre
- Community News: A New Bus for Lakeside School
Lifeline Service Returns to Belmont
The Club is proud to announce it’s support of Lifeline Hunter Central Coast with the donation of $20,000. These funds have helped the local service resume affordable face to face counselling, for all manner of personal and relationship issues, at Belmont Neighbourhood Centre.
Lifeline Hunter Central Coast was a recipient of the Clubs Category 1 funding through ClubGRANTS this year. What it means is that people living in Belmont, and surrounding areas of Lake Macquarie, will have local access to affordable counselling and crisis support from Lifeline.
Lifeline Hunter Central Coast regional manager, Rob Sams, said Lifeline had to suspend its local counselling service in 2015 but new funding from Belmont 16s means the service can resume in the area.
Face to face counselling sessions are now available every Monday between 9.30am to 12.30pm at the Belmont Neighbourhood Centre. One hour counselling sessions are subsidised to cost $40 ($20 for concession card holders).
Counselling is just one of the services Lifeline provides to give hope and support to local people in crisis and those bereaved by suicide. Other services include the 13 11 14 crisis support line, training and support groups.
To book an appointment please phone Lifeline Hunter Central Coast directly on 4940 2000. More information about Lifeline’s counselling is available from their website at lifelinehunter.org.au
If this raises any issue for you call Lifeline on 13 11 14