- New Year’s Eve at 16s
- HUGE Christmas Toy Raffle – Sunday 2 December
- Lake Macquarie Wedding Day Out – Free Wedding Expo
- Ham Raffles 4 Times Every Week Until Christmas
- Join us for Christmas Day Lunch!
- Member Meal Deal Dining Specials
- Your Club is a 2018 Clubs & Community Awards Finalist
- Community News: Beanies for Brain Cancer Day at 16s
- Community News: Lifeline Service Returns to Belmont
- Community News: Centre for Hope Youth Centre
- Community News: A New Bus for Lakeside School
Lifeline Service Returns to Belmont
The Club is proud to announce it’s support of Lifeline Hunter Central Coast with the donation of $20,000. These funds have helped the local service resume affordable face to face counselling, for all manner of personal and relationship issues, at Belmont Neighbourhood Centre.
Lifeline Hunter Central Coast was a recipient of the Clubs Category 1 funding through ClubGRANTS this year. What it means is that people living in Belmont, and surrounding areas of Lake Macquarie, will have local access to affordable counselling and crisis support from Lifeline.
Lifeline Hunter Central Coast regional manager, Rob Sams, said Lifeline had to suspend its local counselling service in 2015 but new funding from Belmont 16s means the service can resume in the area.
Face to face counselling sessions are now available every Monday between 9.30am to 12.30pm at the Belmont Neighbourhood Centre. One hour counselling sessions are subsidised to cost $40 ($20 for concession card holders).
Counselling is just one of the services Lifeline provides to give hope and support to local people in crisis and those bereaved by suicide. Other services include the 13 11 14 crisis support line, training and support groups.
To book an appointment please phone Lifeline Hunter Central Coast directly on 4940 2000. More information about Lifeline’s counselling is available from their website at lifelinehunter.org.au
If this raises any issue for you call Lifeline on 13 11 14