- Knights Games Live & Loud in The Boat Shed Bar
- Join, Renew Or Collect Your 2020 Membership Card Now
- World Margarita Day in The Boat Shed Bar
- Free CPR Training with Hunter Heart Safe
- Member Meal Deal Dining Specials
- Play, Win, Redeem On The Ascent Rewards Kiosk!
- Community News: Eastlakes Domestic Violence Committee
- Community News: Clubs & Community Awards Finalist
- Community News: Belmont High School
- Community News: Belmont Neighbourhood Centre
- Community News: Lifeline Service Returns to Belmont
- Community News: Centre for Hope Youth Centre
- Community News: A New Bus for Lakeside School
FREE CPR TRAINING WITH HUNTER HEART SAFE
Did you know that if a victim of sudden cardiac arrest gets good quality chest compressions and bystander defibrillation, their chances of survival are five times greater than if onlookers waited for paramedics to arrive?
Each year around 30,000 Australians suffer a sudden cardiac arrest, but only 10% survive.
We have partnered with Hunter Heart Safe, a local not for profit organisation dedicated to saving as many local lives as possible, to offer free hands-only CPR training to members and the local community right here at Belmont 16s. Our aim is to equip over 1,000 people with the skills and confidence to save a life.
In this free 40 minute session you will learn how to recognise a cardiac arrest, perform hands-only CPR and use an AED, as well as the critical importance of early bystander response.
Register below now for one of the free sessions held at Belmont 16s to learn this essential lifesaving skill.
Hunter Heart Safe is always looking for more volunteers to assist in training community groups. If you are a health care worker, a first aid trainer or have other relevant experience and would like to help, contact Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the training teaches life skills only and is not an accreditation.