- Community News: Free CPR Training with Hunter Heart Safe
- Australia Day Weekend at 16s
- January Early Membership Special Offers
- Aussie Cocktail Day in The Boat Shed Bar
- Member Meal Deal Dining Specials
- Happy 4th Birthday The Boat Shed Bar! What’s new?
- Play, Win, Redeem On The Ascent Rewards Kiosk!
- Community News: Eastlakes Domestic Violence Committee
- Community News: Clubs & Community Awards Finalist
- Community News: Belmont High School
- Community News: Belmont Neighbourhood Centre
- Community News: Lifeline Service Returns to Belmont
- Community News: Centre for Hope Youth Centre
- Community News: A New Bus for Lakeside School
The Clubs & Community Awards recognise the outstanding social contributions made by clubs in their local area and throughout the state.
Belmont 16s has been announced as a finalist in the Health & Wellbeing category this year for our contribution and ongoing support of Lifeline Belmont. See below for more information about the project.
A record number of entries were received for this year’s Awards, with winners to be announced at the Clubs & Community Awards gala dinner to be held at the International Convention Centre, Sydney, on 13 October.
Belmont 16s has been recognised in the following previous years:
- 2018 as a finalist in the Clubs & Community Awards Health & Wellbeing category
- 2017 as a finalist in the Clubs & Community Awards disability, welfare and social inclusion category
- 2015 highly commended in the Clubs & Community Awards disability, welfare and social inclusion category