- Mother’s Day at 16s
- Member Meal Deal Dining Specials
- Your Club is a 2018 Clubs & Community Awards Finalist
- Community News: Belmont High School
- Community News: Beanies for Brain Cancer Day at 16s
- Community News: Belmont Neighbourhood Centre
- Knights Games Live & Loud in The Boat Shed Bar
- Community News: Lifeline Service Returns to Belmont
- Community News: Centre for Hope Youth Centre
- Community News: A New Bus for Lakeside School
- Community News: The Eastlakes Domestic Violence Committee
The Clubs & Community Awards recognise the outstanding social contributions made by clubs in their local area and throughout the state.
Belmont 16s has been announced as a finalist in the Health & Wellbeing category this year for our contribution and ongoing support of Lifeline Belmont. See below for more information about the project.
A record number of entries were received for this year’s Awards, with winners to be announced at the Clubs & Community Awards gala dinner to be held at the International Convention Centre, Sydney, on 13 October.
Belmont 16s has been recognised in the following previous years:
- 2018 as a finalist in the Clubs & Community Awards Health & Wellbeing category
- 2017 as a finalist in the Clubs & Community Awards disability, welfare and social inclusion category
- 2015 highly commended in the Clubs & Community Awards disability, welfare and social inclusion category