Belmont 16s is a nationally recognised sailing club and the leading provider of membership, dining and entertainment in the heart of Lake Macquarie. As a premier employment provider, the Club is committed to providing staff with excellent conditions, benefits, training, and development opportunities.
About the role
The ideal candidate will be a creative and versatile visual communicator with the ability to produce high quality content that engages members, staff and community.
Content is king in our industry. The Graphic Designer is responsible for the production of all graphics, photography and video. This includes the design of all print and digital materials including ‘What’s on Guide’ brochures, member magazines, posters, logos, stationary, flyers, menus, banners, advertising, programs, handbooks, email newsletters, staff newsletters, direct mail, quarterly magazines and signage.
You will work closely with the Marketing Manager and other internal and external stakeholders to communicate key messages for a wide variety of audiences to achieve strategic outcomes for the Club. This is a busy, fun and dynamic role where you will use your passion and creativity across all of the Clubs products, departments (dining, entertainment, promotions, membership, sailing, functions) and brands.
To be successful you will have a passion for creativity and be capable of producing quality, brand consistent content in a commercial environment.
- Design qualifications (completed or in progress) or have extensive commercial design experience.
- Demonstrated skills in Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Extensive knowledge of designing for a range of print and digital applications.
- Professional photography, film and post-production skills or a desire to learn.
- Experience scheduling EDM and social media content or a desire to learn.
- An understanding of Content Management Systems, such as WordPress and in-house signage systems, or a desire to learn.
- Attention to detail and an ability to produce quality content on time.
The role will be offered on a permanent part-time basis, working from the office 3 days per week.
How to apply
We are proud to be an employer of choice. A fun and supportive work environment, excellent conditions, flexibility, and career progression opportunities are just a few of the things we can offer you. So if you are passionate about design and want to build your career with an industry leader, then we want to hear from you!
For your application to be considered you must:
- Attach a current resume detailing your suitability for the role
- Attach a portfolio of work or include a link to your online portfolio in your cover letter or resume
- Click ‘Apply Now’ where you will be required to answer the application questions
Date Closed : 15th May, 2021Employment Type :Permanent Part Time Apply Now