- Mother’s Day at 16s
- Join, Renew Or Collect Your 2019 Membership Card – $24,000 Worth Of Prizes To Be Won!
- Member Meal Deal Dining Specials
- Your Club is a 2018 Clubs & Community Awards Finalist
- Community News: Belmont High School
- Community News: Beanies for Brain Cancer Day at 16s
- Community News: Belmont Neighbourhood Centre
- Knights Games Live & Loud in The Boat Shed Bar
- Good Friday GIANT Seafood Raffles
- Easter Egg Raffles
- Community News: Lifeline Service Returns to Belmont
- Community News: Centre for Hope Youth Centre
- Community News: A New Bus for Lakeside School
- Community News: The Eastlakes Domestic Violence Committee
Beanies for Brain Cancer Day at 16s!
On Thursday 7 June 2018 we held a Beanies for Brain Cancer Day! Staff, members and guests wore a beanie for the day to raise awareness and funds for brain cancer research.
Beanie sales, donations and the proceeds of the Thursday Night Raffle totalled an amazing $8,790! These funds have been donated to the Mark Hughes Foundation.
Last year 16s celebrated Beanies for Brain Cancer Day on Thursday 20 July 2017 and raised $8,339!
Thank you to our members and guests for their support and involvement in Beanies for Brain Cancer Day at 16s.