- Points Plus $5,000 Electrical Sweepstake
- Points Plus Dining & Entertainment Specials
- Beanies for Brain Cancer Day at 16s on Thursday 25 July
- Martini Day in The Boat Shed Bar
- Play, Win, Redeem On Our NEW Ascent Rewards Kiosks!
- Cash Is King On Thursdays At 16s!
- Community News: The Eastlakes Domestic Violence Committee
- Knights Games Live & Loud in The Boat Shed Bar
- Member Meal Deal Dining Specials
- Your Club is a Clubs & Community Awards Finalist
- Community News: Belmont High School
- Community News: Belmont Neighbourhood Centre
- Community News: Lifeline Service Returns to Belmont
- Community News: Centre for Hope Youth Centre
- Community News: A New Bus for Lakeside School
Beanies for Brain Cancer Day at 16s!
Our popular Beanies for Brain Cancer Day at 16s is returning in July, for the third consecutive year.
Purchase a beanie, make a donation or buy a raffle ticket in the Thursday Night Raffle on Thursday 25 July and join in on the fun! All of the proceeds will be donated to the Mark Hughes Foundation.
Join our staff members in wearing a beanie on the day to raise awareness for brain cancer research.
The Beanies for Brain Cancer Day at 16s raised $8,790 in 2018 and $8,339 in 2017.
Thank you to our members and guests for your support and involvement in our annual Beanies for Brain Cancer Day at 16s!