- Martini Day in The Boat Shed Bar
- Play, Win, Redeem On Our NEW Ascent Rewards Kiosks!
- Cash Is King On Thursdays At 16s!
- Watch the State of Origin in The Boat Shed Bar
- Community News: The Eastlakes Domestic Violence Committee
- Knights Games Live & Loud in The Boat Shed Bar
- Member Meal Deal Dining Specials
- Your Club is a Clubs & Community Awards Finalist
- Community News: Belmont High School
- Community News: Beanies for Brain Cancer Day at 16s
- Community News: Belmont Neighbourhood Centre
- Community News: Lifeline Service Returns to Belmont
- Community News: Centre for Hope Youth Centre
- Community News: A New Bus for Lakeside School
A BETTER WAY TO EARN AND BE REWARDED
Our new Ascent Rewards Kiosks have replaced the terminals located in reception and the gaming lounge.
With a simple swipe of your membership card, you can now play daily games to win instant prizes, privately view all of your Ascent Rewards member information, transfer Ascent Points onto Ascent Plus, access rewards, special offers and member promotions – all from the one convenient location!
With the new Ascent Rewards Kiosks come some improved changes to how you receive your promotional entries. Entry tickets will now be accumulated into a virtual barrel. You will be able to view how many entries you have in the virtual barrel from the Ascent Rewards Kiosks.
Some of the features you will enjoy from the new Ascent Rewards Kiosks include:
- Winning instant prizes from daily games.
- Viewing all your available promotions and member offers, including how many entry tickets you have in a promotion.
- Collecting bonus Friday Feast Raffle tickets.
- Redeeming all of your food and beverage vouchers and rewards.
- Viewing your Ascent Rewards status credits, Ascent Rewards Point balance, Ascent Rewards loyalty tier and progress to the next tier.
- Transferring your Ascent Points onto Ascent Plus.
- Checking-in for the Member’s Cash Wheel^ every Thursday.
- Plus, entering other exclusive promotions and special offers!
Members only. *Authorised by NSW Permit Number LTPM/18/30700. ^Authorised by NSW Permit Number LTPS/19/3339.